Biotronix Healthcare Customer Service Associates are available 8:30am to 5:pm EST Monday thru Friday
North America Customer Service
Tel: (954) 320-6088
International Customer Service
Tel: (289) 813-0159
Sales and Orders
Tel: (954) 266-8944
Call to speak with a knowledgeable Biotronix Healthcare specialist today.
G Tube – Gastrostomy Tubes
Gastrostomy Tubes or G-Tubes are for patients having trouble receiving enough nutrition or having difficulty swallowing. They normally are required after gastrointestinal surgery and intended for use in patients who require intermittent or continuous enteral administration of nutrition, fluids or medication. The Biotronix Healthcare gastrostomy tubes are 100% medical grade silicone construction for visibility and drapability.
• 100% medical grade silicone for superior biocompatibility.
• Soft with excellent flexibility for enhanced patient comfort.
• Clear transparent tube allowing for easy visibility.
• Radiopaque line for easy visualization.
• Ventilated external ring allowing air circulation to the site
• Depth marking for identification of tube position.
• Open-rounded end improves flow and minimizes trauma on insertion.
• Shortened tip design reduces gastric mucosa irritation.
• External Bolster prevents tube migration and the needs for tape or suture.
• It is not easily visible when wearing normal clothes is more comfortable.
• Universal medication port.
• Latex/DEHP free.
Safe Enteral Feeding (ISO 80369-3)
Biotronix Healthcare is committed in providing a comprehensive ENFit™* product line. We have incorporated ENFit™* connectors in our Enteral Feeding syringes and Feeding bags and we will be launching our gastrotomy catheter and feeding tubes with ENFit™* connectors soon. Our goal is to provide a full range of ENFit™* connector products in order to provide safe enteral feeding to all patients.
ENFit™ is a trademark of Global Enteral Device Supplier Association, Inc. (GEDSA)
Visit StayConnected.org for additional information on the ENFit® System.